We can advise you on:
|ISA / Unit Trusts / OEICs||Bonds|
|On and Offshore investments||Socially responsible investments|
Are investments a sensible use of money?
The short answer is yes, if considered carefully with thought into a well managed and researched investment strategy.
There are many considerations when it comes to investing your money and it is a complex process. As well as there being an overwhelming range of retail investment opportunities available, the current market also presents a number of challenges.
Our specialist investment advisors will guide you through a four-stage process for creating an investment strategy.
Fact Finding & Goal Planning
- Establish your goals, objectives and timeframes
- Analyse your assets, liabilities and personal tax situations
- Establish target income and capital requirements
- Determine any specific requirements, such as ethical considerations
Attitude to Risk & Asset Allocation
- Complete risk profiling
- Assess your capacity for loss
- Discuss the volatility of different investment assets
- Source suitable funds or assets to generate the expected or desired return
Tax Wrapper/Product & Fund Research & Monitoring
- Pension, ISA, OEIC, UT, bonds, EIS, structured product
- Investment fund selection via an agreed investment mandate
- Continually monitor the investment recommendations against your attitude to risk and capacity for loss
- Conduct complete evaluations of all of our recommended funds on a regular basis
- Rebalance assets to fit allocation model to maintain expected return
- Conduct regular face to face reviews
Book a consultation
Start your journey with GIFP. Call us on 01686 623975 to book your first consultation, free of charge.
Calls from a BT line are charged at your calling plan’s standard network rate. Mobile and other providers’ charges may vary.