We can advise you on:
|ISA / Unit Trusts / OEICs||OEICs|
|Offshore investments||Socially responsible investments|
Are investments a sensible use of money?
The short answer is yes, if considered carefully with thought into an investment strategy.
Investing can be tremendously beneficial but the value of your investment can go down as well as up, due to inflation. We know that you want the best return on your hard-earned money, so we can advise on the most secure investments to provide the best value for money.
There are many considerations when it comes to investing your money and it is a complex process. As well as there being an overwhelming range of retail investment opportunities available, the current market also presents a number of challenges.
Our specialist investment advisors will guide you through a four-stage process for creating an investment strategy.
The value of your investment and any income from it may go down as well as up. You may not get back the original amount you invested.
Fact Finding & Goal Planning
- Establish your goals, objectives and timeframes
- Analyse your assets, liabilities and personal tax situations
- Establish target income and capital requirements
- Determine any specific requirements, such as ethical considerations
Attitude to Risk & Asset Allocation
- Complete risk profiling
- Assess your capacity for loss
- Discuss the volatility of different investment assets
- Source suitable funds or assets to generate the expected or desired return
Tax Wrapper/Product & Fund Research & Monitoring
- Pension, ISA, OEIC, UT, bonds, EIS, structured product
- Investment fund selection via an agreed investment mandate
- Continually monitor the investment recommendations against your attitude to risk and capacity for loss
- Conduct complete evaluations of all of our recommended funds on a regular basis
- Rebalance assets to fit allocation model to maintain expected return
- Conduct regular face to face reviews
Book a consultation
Start your journey with GIFP. Call us on 01686 623975 to book your first consultation, free of charge.
Calls from a BT line are charged at your calling plan’s standard network rate. Mobile and other providers’ charges may vary.